Addiction Recovery Support in Henderson County
We offer guidance & support for individuals who:
- Are seeking detoxification options (Crisis phase)
- Are ready to begin the rehabilitation process (Rehab phase)
- Have completed rehabilitation and need guidance on next steps (Stabilization phase)
- Have been in addiction recovery and are looking for ways to stay connected and pay it forward (Contribution phase)
For more information:
Click to email
FIRST CONTACT offers a variety of addiction recovery support groups and services for both individuals and families. All of our programs and services are offered at no cost to the participants.
We believe that an individual’s best chance for recovery involves a comprehensive plan that provides ongoing support throughout the various stages involved. We understand that each situation and person are unique. Our support services are designed to help participants medically, emotionally, and spiritually through the following stages:
Stage 1 – Crisis Assistance – for more info, click here.
- Referral to detox facility, crisis intervention guidance.
Stage 2 – Rehabilitation
- Information and referral for rehabilitation facilities.
Stage 3 – Stabilization
- Ongoing support classes, skills training, housing referrals, discipleship and coaching programs. (See schedule below or view the event calendar).
Stage 4 – Contribution
- Counseling, continuing education, community service and FIRST CONTACT participation to PAY IT FORWARD.
Are you ready for rehab? Don’t struggle through the process alone. We’re here to explain what options are available, help you make important decisions, and walk with you along the way.
Individual Support Group Schedule:
6:30 pm Overcome Support Group for Men (Level 1) at First Contact office – 106 Chadwick Ave, Hendersonville, NC 28792 Click for map.
6:30 pm Overcome Support Group for Women (Level 1) – at The Hope Center, 405 Rutledge Rd., Hendersonville, NC 28739 Click for map.
6:30 pm Men’s & Women’s Bondage Breakers Support Group (Level 2) First Contact office – 106 Chadwick Ave, Hendersonville, NC 28792
6:30 pm Men’s & Women’s Discipleship Support Group (Level 3) First Contact office – 106 Chadwick Ave, Hendersonville, NC 28792
6:30 pm Men’s & Women’s Commissioned Support Group (Level 4) First Contact office – 106 Chadwick Ave, Hendersonville, NC 28792
6:30 pm Family Support Group – at Ebenezer Baptist Church Youth Center (parking in rear) – 2557 Chimney Rock Rd., Hendersonville, NC 28792. Click for map.
Grief Support – Women’s Grief Support Group “Joy in the Morning”. A support group for women who have lost a loved one due to addiction. Meets the first Thursday of each month at The Hope Center – 405 Rutledge Rd., Hendersonville, NC 28739 Click for map. For more information call the office at (828) 435-2180.
Thursdays at Ebenezer Baptist Church – 2557 Chimney Rock Rd., Hendersonville, NC 28792 Click for map.
6:30 pm Combined Addiction Recovery and Family Support Group – Youth Center (parking in rear)
For more information on FIRST CONTACT’S individual support programs and services contact:
Click to email