Addiction Recovery Support in Henderson County
We offer guidance & support for individuals who:
- Are seeking detoxification options (Crisis phase)
- Are ready to begin the rehabilitation process (Rehab phase)
- Have completed rehabilitation and need guidance on next steps (Stabilization phase)
- Have been in addiction recovery and are looking for ways to stay connected and pay it forward (Contribution phase)
For more information:
Click to email
FIRST CONTACT offers a variety of addiction recovery support groups and services for both individuals and families. All of our programs and services are offered at no cost to the participants.
We believe that an individual’s best chance for recovery involves a comprehensive plan that provides ongoing support throughout the various stages involved. We understand that each situation and person are unique. Our support services are designed to help participants medically, emotionally, and spiritually through the following stages:
Stage 1 – Crisis Assistance – for more info, click here.
- Referral to detox facility, crisis intervention guidance.
Stage 2 – Rehabilitation
- Information and referral for rehabilitation facilities.
Stage 3 – Stabilization
- Ongoing support classes, skills training, housing referrals, discipleship and coaching programs. (See schedule below or view the event calendar).
Stage 4 – Contribution
- Counseling, continuing education, community service and FIRST CONTACT participation to PAY IT FORWARD.
Are you ready for rehab? Don’t struggle through the process alone. We’re here to explain what options are available, help you make important decisions, and walk with you along the way.
Individual Support Group Schedule:
Tuesdays at Mud Creek (parking in rear) Click for map.
6:30 pm Overcome Support Group for Men (Level 1) – Rm A201
6:30 pm Overcome Support Group for Women (Level 1) – Rm A206
6:30 pm Liberty Support Group (Level 2) – Rm A205
6:30 pm Discipleship Support Group (Level 3) – Rm TBD
Thursdays at Ebenezer Baptist Church. Click for map.
6:30 pm Addiction Recovery and Family Support Group – Youth Center (parking in rear)
For more information on FIRST CONTACT’S individual support programs and services contact:
Click to email